The overall winner was announced at an exclusive evening for the finalists at Ropes & Gray last night. The judges were highly impressed by a strong field of entries, making the process of deciding the overall winner a difficult one.
In the end, though, Benjamin Evans, a second-year PPE student at the University of Oxford, took home the prize, winning a week’s work experience with the firm. Here is his winning entry.
University of Law GDL student George Croft’s video was also commended, along with that of University of Law LPC student Mahir Hussein.
- Harriet Baldwin, third year history, Cambridge
- Paula Banu, third year law, Coventry
- Samantha Bowley, GDL, University of Law
- Nathan Bunce, third year philosophy, King’s
- James Coyle, third year law, King’s
- George Croft, GDL, University of Law (commended)
- Benjamin Evans, second year PPE, Oxford (winner)
- Naomi Heyes, second year law, Portsmouth
- Akil Hunte, first year law, Nottingham Trent
- Mahir Hussein, LPC, University of Law (commended)
- Joshua Littlefield, third year law, Hull
- Larry Owereh, LPC, BPP
- Rhys Morgan, second year law, UCL
- Oliver Norgate, third year political science, Birmingham
- Daniyal Ashraf Shajar, second year law, Sussex
- Daniel Sheffield, first year law, UEA
- Tatiana Volodina, third year law and criminology, Aberystwyth
- Li Wong, third year law, Nottingham
- Zhen Wong, first year law, Bristol
Well done to everyone who entered, and look out for future competitions.
- Got an opinion on a legal or current affairs issue? Want to showcase your commercial awareness? Lawyer 2B welcomes submissions from students: either in video or article format. Email us if you’re interested in becoming a contributor.