Letting a firm down gently

I’ve been fortunate enough to secure three summer vacation schemes but unfortunately the two with the firms I really want to work for clash.

What shall I do as there won’t be enough time over the summer to reschedule it? I’m worried that if I decide against one of the firms I will be blacklisted for when I apply for training contracts.